Friday, July 4, 2014

Graduations & Vermont

Apparently finishing school is a REALLY big deal when you get bigger and not such a big deal when you're little. My brother completed his first year of preschool, had a class party, and got a high five. My older cousins finished 8th grade and 12th grade and holly cow...Par-tay! My Nana and PopPop came into town or my cousin Francesca's 8th grade graduation, so we also scored a bonus visit from them - thanks Francesca for finishing 8th grade! LOTS of play time that included baseball, naps, walks, and painting.
 
Then we hopped in the car and headed north to Vermont for my cousin Luke's high school graduation. Luke is a rock star and got tons of awards including athlete of the year. He's headed to UMass for college where I'm sure he'll  continue being awesome. (I do own other collared shirts, but apparently my mom decided I should wear this green one to all of the graduations this year!)

Bodie and I got tons of cousin time there too. Climbing in the playhouse, riding the rope swing, soccer, basketball, visiting a car museum, oh, and I also did some napping!





No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE getting comments, so start posting!