Tuesday, August 19, 2014

The Good

Sooooooooo much good. Let's start with my brother. Brothers are awesome. We have played all summer and he's let me hang out with him and do so many fun things. He showed me how to play mini golf while wearing his Bob the Builder helmet and safety goggles for the entire round. He doesn't even get mad when I block the hole and eat his golf ball.

He's learning to skateboard and shows me how to do tricks WHILE looking cool in his movie star glasses. And I learn a new trick at the park from him every week. Thanks Bodie for being the best big brother.

Another "good,"is definitely Uncle Nick's visit. He played with us at the pool, we caught lightening bugs together, launched cars, read books, did puzzles, and just had fun. Thanks Uncle Nick for spending time with us. We loved seeing you!

Next good thing, friends. We played at Glen Echo with my buddies Francesca, Fletcher, and Mitchell. We went to Yards Park with our buddy Hudson. Bodie went to the waterpark with Poppy, Ginger, and Hazel. And we met our new friend Georgia (my mom said I looked too "suspect" to be in the photo in arms-distance of newborn Georgia). We really do have the best friends.

Lastly, let's talk about good knock knock jokes. Bodie is just learning to tell these jokes. I think he's hilarious. But sometimes he laughs and the person he's telling the joke to just looks confused. Keep trying big brother...



Lucky us. So much good in our lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE getting comments, so start posting!