Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Batman!

While I've never actually seen an episode of Batman...or a Batman movie...or a real Batman comic book...or basically anything other than Batman clothing, I love him. I dressed up as Batman for Halloween and then requested a Batman birthday party. Lucky for me, my parents obliged and we celebrated in full Batman style.

We had a Batman cake, wore Batman masks, and then played Shoot the Batman discs in the Joker's mouth, knock down the Penguin's cups with Batarangs, Batman Batman Joker (Duck Duck Goose), Batman/Joker (Red Light/Green Light), Sleeping Gotham City (Sleeping Faries), Freeze Dance to the Batman theme song, Batman Says (Simon Says), and whacked a Batman Pinata. Like I said, we celebrated in FULL Batman style.
Thanks to my awesome friends for helping me celebrate, I had a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE getting comments, so start posting!