Thursday, May 21, 2015

Springtime Mash-up

Good weather equals a happy mom. And a happy mom loves to be outside, so outside we have been. There has been A LOT of baseball. From pro-ball to tee ball, our house has baseball fever. My mom says she'll be posting about tee ball separately, so more on that later. But needless to say, Bodie has shown me the love of the game and I've been infected - I throw everything I can in whatever direction I can, it's awesome.

We've already visited more than two dozen parks, inventing several games in the process. A personal favorite is tennis-basketball. Because there's always a ball in my mom's bag, and often a basketball court at the park, me and Bodie chuck the ball as high as we can in an attempt to hit the backboard. While it rarely goes in the basket and we strain our necks looking straight up in the air, we love this game and can play it for nearly an hour as total strangers watch in awe (or confusion) at our dedication.

We've also visited the nature centers, exploring tons of reptiles, owls, and even a flying squirrel. We did a spring visit to Ticonderoga Farms (LOVE that place), the zoo, Clemijontri park, and Frying Pan Farm. We also had a Mexican fiesta at the church, always good for a family photo...
Our spring adventures are probably best described in pictures - so here are a bunch of photos - enjoy!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE getting comments, so start posting!